Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Miracle Morning Day 2 - Level 10 Habits

Level 10 Habits

To start this 'miracle' process based on the book 'The Miracle Morning' by Hal Elrod (which I still haven't read completely) readers are tasked with ranking areas of their life from 1-10.
Here are the areas that are ranked -
Personal growth and development
Spirituality
Finances
Career/Business
Romance/Significant other
Fun/Recreation
Contribution/Giving
Health/Fitness
Environment home/office
Family and Friends

The next question is what habits will help bring all of those areas to a level 10.

The things that you do during your extra time when you get up early are called the level 10 habits. There are 6 that are prescribed and there is room to add your own. I added planning meals to my list of habits. Very little extra time is needed and it is huge when trying to eat healthy.

As I was getting ready to do the meditation portion of the Miracle Morning a jogger ran by outside. I was not the only one up and doing something healthy. I will admit the thought of rolling over not getting up did cross my mind when my alarm went off.

So day 2 is done and I am still loving the meditation with the Headspace app, I added in another exercise and I am liking the affirmations.
Here's the quote I wrote in my planner "Today and every day I choose to create the best day of my life." The quote is not credited to anyone so I can't give credit but thanks to whoever you are.

Off I go to try and keep my level 10 going. Hope you choose to create your best day!


No comments:

Post a Comment