Tuesday, November 3, 2015

21 Days To Less Clutter?

I hope so! I've mentioned in other posts that I am loving the author Gretchen Rubin. If you are someone (like me) who responds well to a personal challenge or are interested in forming better habits she has really studied this stuff.

I learned in my October Challenges for a Happier Life that when challenging myself with even the smallest things I am more likely to do it if I set the challenge and chronicle it.

Thanksgiving will be here before we know it and so it is just 2 days later than I planned (wanted to start November 1st) that I am starting a 21 Day De-Clutter Challenge.
What does that mean? I am still figuring it out.
Benefits - a clutter free home (obviously), less stress (I have heard that a clutter free environment contributes to stress reduction) & a home that is ready for company in time for the holidays without trying to get it all done last minute.

I think I'll even buy my turkey and put it in the freezer this week. I bet there are many of you who are shopping for gifts already but I just can't bring myself to do that yet. Enjoying each season and not rushing to quickly in to the next is more my style.
What are you doing to get ready for the upcoming holidays? I'd love to hear from you in the comments.

All my best, Wendy


4 comments:

  1. http://gretchenrubin.com/get-started/want-to-be-happier-try-one-of-these-21-day-happiness-projects/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take a look at your "challenge". It may prove to be too challenging for me however. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. what did you do to de-clutter? I'll copy you, you'll be my inspiration..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good! Getting a post ready to recap the first 5 days.

      Delete