Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Miracle Morning Day 1

Today, day 1 of my Miracle Morning 30 Day Challenge,  was not a complete success but is was not a total fail either. I set my alarm for 5:30 PM. When I awoke at 6:00 AM I was confused about why my alarm did not go off. Aha ... Set for the wrong time of day. I've done that before so I was not surprised.

The Headspace App is my meditation and I picked the motivation pack. If you haven't heard of Headspace check it out. A cool monk named Andy takes you through guided meditation. The 1st 10 are in a pack called Take 10 and it's free. You do pay to access more. I paid for this a while ago, glad I am finally inspired to get some use out of it.

The sample meditations are good. I read them to myself. Will that make a difference? Just wasn't feeling saying them out loud.

Exercise - I did sets of hand weights, sit ups and planks. Added in some stretching and it felt good.
Hey, there's a reason to go to bed in yoga pants now! Tropical storm Hermine cancelled any plans for a walk, it's wet out there.

As I mentioned this blog is my scribing. I missed the reading due to lack of time but instead of surfing social media before bed last night I read a fun book so maybe that counts?

Off to get ready for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment