Thursday, November 17, 2016

Throwback Thursday - What Was I Doing This Time Last Year

Unsplash - Photo by Patrick Hendry
A look back at November 2015. Seems like yesterday.

Last year at this time the 21 Day De-Clutter challenge I embarked on was in full swing. It was a great way to get ready for the holidays.

The techniques I learned were excellent and I am using them to do some major 'get ready for the holidays' work now. I am also working hard on my home office so it is a productive, inviting space.
The saying seems to be true. The more things change the more they stay the same.

You can read about the tips and tricks I learned about and used last year here -
mymiddletonchronicles.blogspot.com/2015/11/21daydeclutterchallenge

2 comments:

  1. that was good and worth following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a look and left a comment too! I think de-cluttering all the time is an ongoing process. Stuff gets gathered back in no time!

    ReplyDelete