Monday, January 25, 2016

#MicroblogMonday - My Favorite Quote and Character from Last NightsEpisode of Downton Abbey


Downton Abbey's final huzza.

M'Lord and M'Lady how can this series be ending this season? I am savoring every moment of it.

Favorite quote from last nights episode: "What are we all doing? Trying to get through life as best we can." - Baxter

Favorite character from last nights episode: Sybil. Her kind deeds that her family knew nothing of continue to open their minds & touch hearts.

The feelings of the characters are palpable. I won't say much more so I do not spoil the experience for anyone who has not yet watched. Suffice to say I gasped, shed a tear and was left in excited anticipation for the next episode. This show is a masterpiece indeed.

'Til next #MicrobogMonday, Wendy

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm not sure what episode you have mentioned but I'm a huge fan of Downton Abbey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't seen Downton Abbey. I keep meaning to start it, but then get sidetracked by other series. Game of Thrones, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both shows really feed the imagination. My husband & son LOVE Game of Thrones. If you have some time on your hands to check out Downton You will prob become as hooked as I am :)

      Delete
  3. I'm impressed you've managed to steer clear of spoilers, as I'm guessing you're only in the second series? I am have watched it all, and I'm sad it is over. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the last season here in the US. Savoring every minute. Thanks for reading & commenting. Nice to meet another Downton fan!

      Delete