Sunday, May 22, 2016

Who Am I to Give Parenting Advice?

I have some for you, advice that is. It's about an app that parents should be aware of. But first, who am I to give advice or evaluate what kids are doing and comment on it?

3 kids ranging in age from 25 down to 13 give me a lot of years parenting kids at all ages and stages.
I have some claims to fame; my children have never had lice while in my care (knock on wood). I say "while in my care" because while my oldest was studying abroad she got lice on a trip to Morocco. She was over 18 and out of the country so you can't hang that one on me. The time her daycare had to shut down because the lice was so bad? She never got it!
So far (knock on wood again) all of the scrapes my kids have gotten themselves in to have been fairly minor. With 25 years under my belt and having parented both boys and girls I have gained some knowledge and some insights in to the whole parenting thing.

I now have one more claim to fame; a blog post of mine was published on Blogher, an online publication. I have a by line!
 Are your kids active online? What do you think of some of the new apps out there?

Here's the post, let me know what you think.

Screenshot from musical.ly 
 blogher.com/musically-good-bad-and-acne




No comments:

Post a Comment