Friday, May 13, 2016

Another Friday the 13th - Are You Afraid?


Friday the 13th has a bad reputation and for today I looked for something to be grateful for. These flowers will do the trick.

Beautiful, bright and in my kitchen. Lucky me!

Have a great day everyone and count your blessings.

I have not posted about any challenges lately. I am waiting (not so patiently) for a new planner to arrive. It's called a Passion Planner and I asked for it for Mother's Day.

Check them out here www.passionplanner.com

The entrepreneur who created these amazing planners got it going with a Kickstarter campaign.

I can share that the theme for my next challenge will be health based and that my new phrase to describe what I am doing is 'Playing Big' which is the title of a book I am loving 'Playing Big' by Tara Mohr.

My best, Wendy


No comments:

Post a Comment