Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Terrible stay at Best Western & even worse treatment after

Hey Best Western Albany Airport - we in a fight.
No reservation at 11:00 at night despite having email confirmation of said reservation
Knowingly put me in a room with plumbing problems where we could not shower
Over charged me
Laura Rummel, General Manager, disappeared, would not take my calls and falsely told me that the corporate office would be contacting me and could help me further
Laura Rummel hung up on me today
I will be adding to my reviews on Trip Advisor and Yelp about the poor customer service I have gotten while trying to resolve my complaint.
I should not have to pay a penny for my stay at the Best Western Albany Airport and would like to be reimbursed what I was charged plus damages for the time I have had to spend.  When you stay in a hotel you expect to be able to check in, rest and shower in a room that does not spray water from the ceiling. All that should go without saying.
To then get the run around and be hung up on by the general manager in unacceptable.
To not receive a requested call back from customer care is unacceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment